High Plains Mental Health Center, a Comprehensive Community Mental Health Center currently has a full time position opening for a Qualified Mental Health Professional. High Plains serves 20 counties in Northwest Kansas and has five Branch offices located in Colby, Goodland, Norton, Osborne and Phillipsburg. The qualified candidate will provide comprehensive psychological evaluations, individual psychotherapy and counseling in our Norton Branch. Some travel required.
• Provide psychotherapy and counseling to patients.
• Performs collaboration and other necessary case management work.
• Provides on-call emergency duty as assigned.
• Provides psychological evaluations.
• Completes timely clinical and administrative reports and documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Masters or doctoral degree with Kansas BSRB license as a –
a) Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Master Level Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, or
b) Licensed Master Social Worker (clinical track), or
c) Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker, or
d) Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a mental health training track or equivalent mental health experience.
e) Must also possess demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to work with persons with severe and persistent mental illness and/or severe emotional disturbance, and the ability to react effectively in a wide variety of human service situations.
Applicants should possess a valid Kansas driver’s license and a good driving record with no alcohol related incidents within the last five years. Must also be able to successfully pass an intensive background check including KBI, SRS Child/Adult abuse check and a drug and alcohol screen.
HaysHasJobs.com - 13 months ago