Boutique digital market research supplier seeks strong, entrepreneurial Qualitative Field and Recruitment Manager. Ensure timely and efficient execution of healthcare studies. Specific responsibilities include:
* Ensure screeners meet specifications and research objectives.
* Develop quality control and best practices processes.
* Schedule meetings for all assigned studies to ensure research staff understands timelines, responsibilities and study specifications.
* Troubleshoot issues with appropriate urgency and negotiate necessary changes.
* Develop relationships with researchers an clients to best understand their needs.
* Estimate costs and time to achieve data collection. Monitor progress, costs and develop recommendations accordingly.
Job Requirements: Please note, this is a market research position and 10-15 years experience from a vendor/supplier or facility is a must. Be able to provide fielding expertise on various data collection methods (focus groups, bulletin boards, digital ethnographies) and study types.
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa Status please). Please note, local area candidates (NY, NJ, CT) only as this is an on-site position.
Quirk's - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard