Broadwind Energy is seeking a Quality Administrator for our Towers & Heavy Industries business located in Abilene. Responsible for receiving and maintaining material certifications, internal documentation for the manufacturing process, and model master updates in customer quality documentation.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
· Perform verification of material certifications
· Responsible for contacting suppliers for missing material certifications
· Prepare manufacturing travelers
· Maintain door and flange inspection records and CRLW forms
· Create customer documentation packages
· Upload customer documentation and maintain upload list
· Perform daily corrections to claims in customer documentation
· Data entry for KPIs
· Prepare and distribute routine quality reports
To be successful in this position, you will need:
· Competent PC skills and comfort using MS Excel, MS Word, E-mail and other corporate based systems.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an admin related position is desired.
· Attention to detail
· Moderate typing skill
· Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
Broadwind Energy applies decades of deep industrial expertise to innovate integrated solutions for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets. From gears and gearing systems for wind, oil and gas and mining applications to wind towers, to comprehensive remanufacturing of gearboxes and blades, to operations and maintenance services, and specialty weldments, we have solutions for the energy needs of the future. With facilities throughout the U.S., Broadwind Energy's talented team of 800 employees is committed to helping customers maximize performance of their investmentsquicker, easier and smarter.
Broadwind Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Broadwind Energy, Inc. - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard