PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
The Quality Analyst will partner with different servicing departments to ensure the business meets FDCPA and regulatory guidelines. The position requires experience and knowledge of the tools necessary to assess calls, knowledge of the line of business procedures and federal regulations. The QA must maintain a full knowledge of business processes and new regulations being implemented. The position collaborates with the line of business' managment team to implement successful action plans that improve overall quality metrics to meet federal regulations while effectively resolving delinquency and providing excellent customer service.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Monitor outbound/inbound calls from Collections and Customer Service departments.
- Review process in various servicing departmentss for quality and compliance.
- Provide quality monitoring reports.
- Provide guidance and coaching for areas of opportunity.
- Partner with different departments to participate in/host call callibrations.
- Develop best practices to resolve delinquencies and meet regulatory compliances.
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal customers in a manner which shows partnership to reach the common goal of resolving delinquency, providing excellent customer service and following compliance.
- Effective communcation skills: written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years combined experience in Quality, Collections and Customer Service is preferred.
- Microsoft Access and Excel proficiency is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must be production and accuracy-oriented and be flexible to business needs.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift Monday-Friday and one 10-hour shift, in addition to 2-3 weekend days per month, and a mandatory 12-hour shift on the last day of the month.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Cashcall - 5 months ago