The Quality Analyst is responsible for testing and auditing new software, reports, and processes. The Quality Analyst is required to quickly gain knowledge of and familiarity with the business unit and/or project requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Document business requirements, create process flows and test plans for a given project.
- Conduct end to end testing of front end and back-end
- Consult with developers and project managers to discuss any issues identified during testing
- Provide post deployment analysis and support for software and reports to business units.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, computer science or a related discipline required; minimum two years experience in risk management, setting up internal controls and familiarity with IT/IS governance processes; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATION: None required for this position.
- Must have effective project planning and execution skills.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- Knowledge and skills in customer service practices.
- Related skills and training in Microsoft Windows environments.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Problem analysis and solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance and flexibility with schedule.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands 10 finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear.
Specific vision abilities required to this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Freedom Health - 2 years ago