We are currently seeking a QA Analyst for our FT. Lauderdale Center of Excellence.
- Improves customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring agents and providing feedback via one-on-one and group coaching sessions
- Increases effectiveness of call monitoring by calibrating with the client and management team
- Utilizes reporting to manage improvements in individual and team performance
- Manages change through effective communication support of change
- Accepts change by demonstrating a positive attitude when change occurs
- Supports the call center by participating in cross-functional meetings to give input on improvement opportunities
- Supports and communicates business goals, quality standards, processes and procedures and policies
- Administers motivational programs that include incentives, contests and team performance programs
- Conduct Quaility Presentation in a group/one on one sesion
Please use the "Apply Now" button located at the top of the page to apply for this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, call center applications, workforce applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, center reporting tools and technologies
- 1+ years previous supervisory experience required (call center preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop effective teams
- Results oriented with ability to mange change while creating a positive environment
- Project management experience a plus
- Outsourcing experience a plus
- Flexibility to work long and irregular hours
Internal applicants, please email your resumt to firstname.lastname@example.org with "INTERNAL: QA/FTL" in subject line.
iQor is an AA/EEO employer. M/F/D/V
iQor - 30+ days ago