Management Concepts is looking for a detail oriented Quality Assurance and Data Management Specialist. This individual will be responsible for processing customer information in regards to contact information, billing information and special instructions, as well as maintaining current customer data across multiple systems. Candidate will a ssist with collection activities for the company’s government and commercial accounts. The individual in this position must have high attention to detail, ability to multitask, strong computer skills, and be able to work independently in a fast paced work environment. Must have experience with data entry or equivalent computer system related tasks. This individual will be confident in their ability to learn quickly and independently as well as problem solve. Candidates must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills in order to follow up on commitments to customers as well as help grow customer database.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Assist with maintaining clean data in company Customer Relationship Management System in order to manage accounts, reduce duplication and error, etc.
2. Accurately and efficiently process incoming customer Training Forms/Purchase Orders
3. Manage and analyze data across multiple systems for quality assurance
4. Train team members on specific billing and collection procedures
5. Work with Sales team to ensure correct billing information and payment application on customer accounts
6. Performs customer service and administrative functions as needed
7. Understand and adhere to all rules governing the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
8. Generate detailed reports on delinquent accounts, collection efforts, and the effectiveness of contact strategies
9. Perform all other duties as directed by the management staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
College degree preferred
At least 2 years data entry / computer related experience, a MUST
Customer Service / Call center experience a plus
Strong Excel and Microsoft Office software experience
Microsoft Dynamics CRM or AX experience at plus
Government billing experience preferred