HATCHBEAUTY is looking for an energetic, highly motivated professional to serve as Quality Assurance & Regulatory Administrator to support the Quality Assurance and Regulatory systems. The selected candidate will play a key role in maintaining these systems to ensure appropriate technical documents are generated for new and revised formulas to support the continued growth of the company. HATCHBEAUTY offices are located in Santa Monica, California.
- Assists manager with coordinating audits, tracking results, and keeping files of audit results and CAPA reports
- Maintains documentation control and technical assurance of raw material, bulk product, packaging, and finished product release specifications in addition to master batch instructions
- Ensures internal and external customer requirements and appropriate testing are met with new or revised specifications
- Ensures required customer documentation is completed and available to assist in development of technical documents or product reviews or investigations
- Assists with development and implementation of systems to meet regulatory/customer requirements
- Assists manager in investigating, resolving, and tracking product issues and customer complaints
- Supports manager in coordinating and providing product documentation (e.g. testing reports, specifications, letters of compliance) to customers as required
- Assists in developing systems & monitoring programs to assure continuous improvement
- Receives, inspects, logs and stores BME samples of finished goods and packaging
- Develops and manages systems for storage, retrieval, and documentation retention for specifications, master batch instructions, and customer documentation
- Facilitates programs for routine reviews of raw materials and formulas to determine active status
- Assists manager with development and maintenance of SOPs/procedures
- Develops and maintains systems to track specification development & change management programs
- Assists manager with development and maintenance of systems to track regulatory aspects of product development
- Ensures regulatory registrations are completed as required
- Assists in managing test programs to ensure that safety/efficacy/stability testing has been established for new/revised products as required
- Manages additional projects as directed by management
HATCHBEAUTY i s a company focused o n beauty innovation. We speciali z e in working with brands and retailers o n product development, tu rnk e y product, creative services a n d strategic planning in cosmetic, skincare, hair care and fragrance. Our experie n ce i s broad, including developing concepts appropriate for all channels o f trade ranging from prestige &special t y re ta il, direct to consumer, e ‐commerce and mass market. We s peciali z e in custom, brand‐focused projects. Hatch Beauty d e livers intelli g ent, inspired solutions in areas o f creative services, product dev e l o pmen t , brand strategy, product design, product concep t s, packaging design and execution planning. Simply put, we love beauty.
- College degree in chemistry or life sciences, or combination of education and experience in cosmetics or related (FDA regulated) industry
- Ideally 1 - 2 years’ experience in manufacturing and/or Quality Assurance
- Basic working knowledge of laboratory testing pertaining to cosmetic manufacture, validation, and documentation
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and industry regulations, and thorough knowledge of FDA
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong English oral & written communication skills
- Strong technical writing abilities
- Intermediate knowledge of computer programs (e.g. Excel, Word, MS Project, Access)
- Must be able to work on numerous simultaneous projects to meet established timelines
- Must be extremely detail oriented
Candidates interested in joining the HATCHBEAUTY team should submit their resumes to email@example.com.
HATCHBEAUTY is more than just a place to w o rk . It ’ s an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside highly intelligent an d motivated people in a dynamic environment. HATCHBEAUTY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Emp l oyer, M/F/D/V.
Monster - 19 months ago