Markit On Demand is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate level, to join our team due to ongoing company growth and client demand.
The Markit On Demand Quality Assurance Team's mission is to ensure that MOD delivers high quality products to all clients across the project spectrum. The Quality Assurance (QA) team is responsible for the overall product quality of Markit's deliverables to our clients. In conjunction with the Web Development team, Quality Assurance verifies that projects at the launch stage are meeting the client's expected design and functionality standards.
• A minimum of 1 to 3 years in Software Quality Assurance
• Experience with testing web based applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning, and analytical skills
• The ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
• Familiar with multiple web browsers and OS platforms
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Ability to perform a variety of tasks
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Knowledge of finance and the financial markets is a plus
Candidates must reside in-state or have firm Colorado relocation plans. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. This position is not open to relocation assistance or telecommuting.