Quality Assurance Analyst 3
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage Team: Supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
- Responsible for examining and analyzing programs, processes, claims, documentation and/or files of unusual, complex and/or higher risk transactions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations.
- Clearly communicates overall process or transaction quality and provides feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified material deficiencies or issues including identification of inconsistencies.
- Analyzes risks and offsets and develops solutions for problems identified.
- Acts as mentor to lower level team members and may assist with their development.
- Provides support for exam management activities and any other initiatives as needed.
4+ years experience in one or more of the following: quality assurance; operations; loan documentation; loan servicing; or underwriting.
- 4 yrs underwriting experience with 1st mortgages or equity originations
- Strong analytical Skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to handle projects including those assigned by Management
- Ability to handle reviews focused on credit policy compliance, evaluating operational procedure, identifying trends, and assessing risk to the portfolio
- Ability to keep current on credit policies, knowing and interacting with Operations to understand procedures, and prioritizing objectives
- Knowledge of systems such as ACAPS, LIS/LPS, Hogan/Shaw, YOM, etc
- Knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
Wells Fargo - 21 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...