Quality Assurance Analyst Sr-91972
TSYS Loyalty is a fast growing division of TSYS based in Alpharetta, Georgia. We are looking for dynamic and energetic Program Solutions Analysts to help implement our clients’ business needs. Others might call this a business analyst, test analyst or a project analyst; we want to call you part of our team.
You will be responsible for analyzing business and/or technical requirements to formulate test plans and scripts necessary to satisfy business and/or technical requirements. You’ll perform risk assessments of test designs and scenarios to mitigate risk while still meeting required timelines. You will coordinate with technical and business resources to identify and correct system defects that are detected during the testing activity. You will perform test analyses and be involved in issue resolution of business and project requirements. You will provide input to the project team on the results of the testing cycle. We will use this input to help us shape our products so that we continue to provide our clients world class solutions.
You’ll develop a general knowledge of the role of testing as it impacts the Total System in delivering a high quality software product. You will demonstrate a general understanding of the different types of testing techniques available in the industry (i.e. positive, negative, regression).
- Analyze requirements and help implement high-quality solutions satisfying our clients’ business needs
- Assist in design, implement, and take a lead role in testing high-quality solutions for our clients
- Assist in researching and documenting high-quality solutions for our clients
- Strive to become a product subject matter expert through formal training, OJT, and self- directed studies
- Be adept with or open to automated testing tools, and their contribution to efficiency
- Candidate must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication. The ability to articulate business requirements and complex technical concepts is an absolute necessity
- Passionate about identifying requirements, recommending solutions, and delivering quality solutions
- Analytical thinker who is detail oriented
- Strong testing skills and technical background
- Consultative and team-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with clients, team members and management
- Proficiency with Agile SDLC processes and willing to learn and contribute to process improvements
- Excellent work ethic
Four year college degree and four or more years professional experience or high school diploma or equivalent with six or more years professional experience is required.
Job: Business Systems
Primary Location: US-GA-Alpharetta
Organization: Total System Services, Inc.
Recruiter: Kelly L Witkowski
TSYS - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We make it...