You will oversee the Systems Specialist team to ensure Customer Engagement support for applications and account issues. This individual will be the liaison to the Release Team, scheduling resources according to upcoming deployments. Additional responsibilities include completion of Regression Suite, monitoring of the IT QA team on Regression testing progress and completion and participation in testing and deployments as time permits or schedules require.
- Provide guidance and monitoring of work of the Systems Specialists to stay abreast of current production issues and ensure resolution
- Communicate production issues and trends to manager
- Ensure systems specialist’s work is current and accurate
Resource Planning –
- Work with IT Release team to schedule testing resources for deployments according to skill-set and workload
- Act as liaison between IT Release team and Customer Engagement to ensure open stream of communication and transparency
Regression Testing Monitoring –
- Review and Approve IT QA regression test cases for each release
- Monitor regression testing teams progress by release; meet with team regularly for open communication and transparency
- Escalate any issues related to regression to manager
- Effectively communicate departmental strategy and expectations to team through one on ones and team meetings
- Accurately complete and distribute reports as requested
- Identify and communicate changes in call trends
- Experience preparing business requirements, working with use cases and business process modeling
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
- Self-starter with leadership skills
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with various audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn the technical systems used and how they interface with each other
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to communicate in person, by phone, or via e-mail in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to work and interact with professionals as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Data analysis experience
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 22 months ago
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...