Quality Assurance Analyst
We’re looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Analyst to lead and expand our development team’s QA efforts. We're in the pharma marketing space, generally marketing to health care professionals rather than consumers. We have a great culture here and projects are organized and realistic, as opposed to [insert name of almost any NYC agency name here].
- Write test plan and test cases from design documentation and functional specifications. When those documents do not exist, work with Project Managers to gather requirement in order to write the test documents.
- Following quality procedures and test standards, execute tests for multiple software builds within scheduled releases. Most of the projects are front-end only, but some may require back-end functionality testing.
- Analyze test result and document defect/issues in tracking system, including relevant brief descriptions of the issue with detailed steps to replicate.
- Proactively troubleshoot with Project Manager, Development and other team members to replicate/identify, and resolve issues.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in testing Web sites in multiple browsers and desktop and mobile applications in different platforms.
- Relevant BA/BS or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year Quality Assurance experience and/or combined information systems analysis, design, development or implementation experience.
- Beginning to intermediate proficiency in establishing/documenting/executing test strategies/plans/cases from business and functional requirements.
- Experience using bug tracking systems, such as Mantis, for specifying test requirements, planning tests, running tests and tracking defects.
- Interest in work with cutting edge web technologies.
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills. Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with load testing systems
- Experience gathering requirements and writing business and functional requirements would be great.
- Familiarity with different phases of STLC, SDLC, and Testing Methodologies. Experience with agile and waterfall approaches.
Cline Davis & Mann - 2 years ago
The CDM Group is the world's largest, fully integrated, global healthcare communications company, and is a proud member of the Omnicom...