Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
Conservation Services Group, Inc. (CSG) is a growing, dynamic, national non-profit company providing energy efficiency, renewable energy, and environmental services and
products to private market customers, utility companies, government, and public benefit entities. CSG is dedicated to helping reduce the environmental impact of energy usage for both residential and commercial customers.
CSG holds contracts with National Grid and NSTAR to deliver energy efficiency services for existing homes in Massachusetts. The administration of these programs includes providing financial incentives for energy efficiency work on homes, maintaining a network of participating contractors, and program marketing.
P osition Summary:
CSG manages a network of Home Performance Contractors (HPC)who perform energy assessments and weatherization work on existing homes throughout Massachusetts. CSG is currently seeking an experienced energy auditor or home performance contractor who possesses high level of building science knowledge. This analyst will work closely with the existing program management and contractors to work as a program liaison. This position will also be responsible for reporting on and providing feedback to Home Performance Contractors and help them develop their skills within the program.
This will be achieved by mentoring, training, and shadowing Energy Specialists during live assessments; providing feedback, both at the time of the assessment and to the company management after the assessment. They will also be involved in overall tracking of HPCs in respect to the performance metrics created by the utilities.
- Develop monitoring process to analyze home energy assessments (HEAs) by HPCs and inspection results to assess compliance with contract specifications.
- Compile and analyze monthly/quarterly/annual results and prepare program reports to provide program management with quality assessments. Recommend changes or adjustments to improve results.
- Develop and implement control measures to improve program results.
- Develop, write and document field procedures to improve consistency in HEAs and inspections. Conduct field reviews to test procedures and implement changes as approved.
- Develop written training materials and field training programs to address remedial changes and new procedures. Deliver classroom and field training as necessary.
- Shadow and coach field staff, in groups or one-on-one as necessary to ensure understanding and compliance with field procedures.
- Provide regular status reports to Contractors and explain the reports and work with them to improve their deficiencies.
- Conduct testing and shadowing of new Energy Specialists performing HEAs.
- Document, track and manage assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience performing energy assessments or working as home performance contractor
- Excellent computer skills: energy modeling software as well as reporting and tracking software.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy