Content Analyst Company is a leader in advanced analytics, one of the hottest technology areas in the software industry today. Our solutions help companies derive value from big data by providing information insight and organization. We are changing the way people think about and leverage information. Our flagship product, CAAT (Content Analyst Analytics Technology), is software that provides advanced, concept-based analytics for "mission-critical" applications for partners in a wide range of markets: including highly-classified intelligence installations, brand/market awareness, eDiscovery and Information Governance. CAAT has been voted one of KMWorld's Trend Setting Products for three years running and Content Analyst was voted one of KMWorld's 100 Companies that Matter for three years in a row.
Content Analyst Company, the leading provider of advanced text analytics software which uncovers unknown relationships in Big Data, is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team and help build the best text analytics SDK available.
This role will have a significant influence in developing best practices for testing, including developing test requirements and test cases. This requires a team player who can work with a technical product alongside Engineers, and have fun doing it. It will require working within a cross-functional team, and collaborating with members in an Agile environment.
- Own and write test requirements and test cases for major product features
- Work with Engineers to specify automated test cases and help develop test data sets.
- Work with big data: customers routinely process tens of millions of documents through our APIs.
- Use the best tools available: laptops, multiple monitors, your favorite IDE, Git, and a great test automation system.
- Avoid meetings and distractions: our daily 15 minute standup is all we need.
- BS or MS in an Engineering discipline.
- 7+ years Quality Assurance experience for a software product.
- Self-starting, detail oriented, and possess good communication skills.
- Requires experience with REST APIs and JSON.
- Requires 2+ years experience with Big Data systems, such as Hadoop, or 2+ years of Text Analytics experience.
- Experience with Git and Jenkins are a plus. We use them all.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology is a plus. It's how we do our work.
- US Citizenship is required.