Corporation Service Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Wilmington, DE that serves as a leading provider of legal and financial services for the world’s largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide superior services and products while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their career. CSC has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Delaware for the sixth consecutive year in 2012. Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com .
We currently have an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer at our headquarters in Wilmington, DE to deliver Quality Assurance services for CSC internal and external applications & products. The Quality Assurance Engineer will analyze functional specifications and other relevant artifacts necessary to design and execute tests to verify all project requirements by using automated functional/load testing tools to create and maintain scripts for test reuse and regression. The Quality Assurance Engineer will also execute manual and automated test scripts using test management software to verify project requirement fulfillment. In addition, the candidate will assist business units in execution and troubleshooting of automated tests and defining and executing acceptance testing processes.
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent job experience and a minimum of five years quality assurance experience.
- Knowledge and expertise in automated testing products and web technologies is required. Demonstrated experience with HP testing software, including Quality Center, QuickTest Professional and LoadRunner is preferred. Use of SOAP/UI or other automated WebService testing software is also preferred.
- Knowledge of corporate legal services industry, including corporate records management and order entry systems is helpful.
- Experience testing web services is required.
- Experience working in a .Net environment is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical senior management and line staff are a requirement.
- Experience working with Scrum or Agile development methodologies preferred
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Life insurance--Spouse and dependent life - 18 paid days off accrued in first year - 7 paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...