We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, and fun-loving Quality Assurance Analyst that will help us to continue to grow and create awesome solutions.
This position reports to our Quality Assurance Manager, and is an opportunity to work on a Scrum team with developers to ensure the quality of the company’s primary products, including our public eCommerce website, reporting tools, internal websites, and internal services.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for regression and new feature testing using a combination of automated and manual testing. They will work with business groups to understand the purpose of new software and perform iterative testing as portions of the software are upgraded.
The ideal QA Analyst will have strong verbal and written communication skills, will be a true team player with a commitment to success, and will be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing development environment.
- Work with business analysts to understand the requirements for ongoing software development projects
- Creation of test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Conduct user-acceptance testing as software is completed, working in tandem with the development team and appropriate business owners of the software
- Create UI and automated tests in Microsoft Visual Studio as a member of agile Scrum teams
- Perform regression testing on existing software
- 1+ years experience in a Quality Assurance role
- 1+ years experience working with software development teams
- Experience with recorded UI tests
- Experience writing automation tests
- Experience with Git or comparable source code control
- Experience with Team Foundation Server project management features
- Experience working within an Agile software development environment
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with match by employer
- Flexible time off policy
Location: Greenwood Village, CO