GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $6 billion financial services institution with 465 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in the functional area of quality assurance by performing Quality Assurance activities for all IS systems. This person will serve as a technical specialist for the IS department in the areas of QA and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, business, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in business process analysis and quality assurance/testing.
- Proven relationship building and customer service skills are essential.
- Prior experience with automated testing tools and work flow diagrams is preferred.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3,750 for BA, $5,250 for MA, per year)
Please visit the GreenStone website at
Farm Credit Network
- 2 years ago - save job