The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for testing Web and desktop applications within a healthcare setting. Specific experience with developing test cases and performing functional, regression and quality testing needed. This role will also be involved with ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations related to HIPAA, HITECH, ADA and FISMA.
The client is a leading healthcare organization recognized for providing solutions to state and federal programs.
JOB DUTIES and EXPECTATIONS:
- Develop use cases and document test results for web and desktop applications.
- Set up test environment including data base, environment and automation scripts
- Provide quality assurance, functional, data analysis, and documentation support for assigned desktop and web applications
- Ensure all work performed is compliant with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations (e.g. HIPAA, HITECH, ADA, and FISMA)
- Document and manage resolution of development and production defects.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of internal and external product documentation.
- Ensure assigned desktop and web applications adhere to enterprise standards
Akken - 14 months ago