Quality Assurance Analyst
Lexington Solutions (subsidiary of Boston Capital) is looking for a creative problem-solver that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment. As the Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for testing the business logic and usability of new features and changes to software developed by Lexington Solutions. Your primary focus will be managing all testing activities for Fusion™, our flagship affordable housing asset management software application and a new data collection application currently in development. You will work directly with the Lexington Solutions software development team as well as with Lexington Solutions’ clients. You should have experience with automated testing strategies and tools and automated build environments.
We have fostered a collaborative, open space environment with a group of talented individuals who are all passionate about delivering high quality software and services. Our application development team adheres to Agile project and software development methodologies so you must be willing and able to adapt quickly to rapidly changing priorities, process changes, and schedule changes.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing functional, system, integration, and user acceptance testing.
- Partnering with business users, business analysts, and project managers on system requirements and usage scenarios.
- Working closely with developers to design and implement test plans; this will include “paired” work sitting side-by-side with a developer or business analyst.
- Understanding and documenting business requirements (JBehave tests, etc.)
- Managing the setup and maintenance of all test environments, test data, etc.
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test scripts.
- Resolving and documenting defects and issues in defect tracking system.
- Investigating, communicating, and tracking production issues.
- Communicating and documenting issue updates and resolutions.
- Assisting with technical support and end user system documentation.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience with automated testing strategies and tools and automated build environments
- Ability to write and execute test cases and thoroughly document results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain system issues clearly and concisely to all levels of project stakeholders
- Track record of building productive relationships across disciplines
- Proven ability in continuously reevaluating and improving processes; must be open to constructive criticism
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to write and work with HTML
- Familiarity with relational databases and ability to write SQL queries
Other qualifications include:
- JBehave experience
- Agile development experience
- Basic familiarity with Java and programming concepts
- Selenium experience
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -