MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
Key Position Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Analyst writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for MedNet products and client website releases. The QA will provide expert help on test plans, scripts, and results in a manner consistent with organizational processes and standards. The Quality Assurance Analyst assists in promoting and maintaining the overall corporate Quality System and works in conjunction with Project Team Directors, Project Managers, Product Managers, Developers, Business Analysts and others to prioritize what test areas to focus on.
- Responsible for maintaining a spirit of quality in everything we design and implement
- Strong QA analytical skills
- Maintains inter- and intra-departmental workflow by fostering a spirit of cooperation
- Participates in the ongoing progress of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and meet schedules
- Assists in executing the CAPA system as needed
- Understands and has previously worked in the framework of development lifecycles
- Design, document, and maintain quality assurance processes
- Responsible for defining the test plan for product and client website releases
- Experience writing and executing manual test scripts
- Ability to conduct functional and regression testing
- Consult with other team members to develop and maintain test scripts balancing risk level, impact assessment, and requirement completeness
- Provide review/comment on requirements/specifications and other project documents to ensure efficient and thorough approach to test planning and traceability to requirement completeness
- Responsible for insuring that the RTM is intact and maintained with each release
- Track defects using a defect-tracking system
- Ability to assist in the assessment of defect priority and severity
- Update project team and senior management (as appropriate) on testing status
- Anticipate and mitigate risks
- Prepare and package test data (Reports such as: test plans, test executions, defects, and any additional release tasks, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree preferred; will consider combination education and experience.
Experience to include: 2+ years of experience with a medical device, pharmaceutical or CRO; 2+ years EDC clinical trial experience; Understanding of clinical databases and familiarity with Electronic Data Capture systems; Testing experience; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
MedNet Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 7 months ago
MedNet Solutions is a premier provider of Web-based technologies designed to effectively manage clinical trials and registries. Our...