SparkBase is an 8 year old, hyper-growth loyalty and technology company in Cleveland OH. We have thousands of customers all over the planet that use our software to power some of the coolest loyalty programs in the world. We've grown 3X every year for the last 3 years, and were awarded Technology Company of the Year by NEOSA this April
The Quality Assurance Developer will write code to test the core functionality and integration of several web-based and mobile applications. The position will work closely with the QA Lead and other developers to ensure timely execution of test phases in an agile environment.
- Write automated tests in Capybara and RSpec
- Translate test cases into code for automated tests
- Execute manual tests in a timely fashion
- Document bugs in an issue tracking system
- Execute ad hoc tests
- Conduct post-production testing
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in automated testing & coding test cases
- Experience in testing APIs
- Experience in Capybara and RSpec a plus
- Experience in testing mobile applications a plus
- Experience in manual testing for web-based applications
- Full insurance benefits: Medical, Dental…for you and your family.
- Stock Options!
- We have brand-spankin’ new offices – and they’re pretty spectacular.
- All the coffee you can drink.
- Macs or Linux desktops with big ‘ol monitors.
- We pick people, over degrees…and reward awesomeness.
JumpStart, Inc. - 30+ days ago
SparkBase specializes in white-labeled gift and loyalty programs, sold directly to Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) and their agents....