Our client in Baltimore County is seeking an experienced QA Analyst with 3 or more years of experience for a 6 month contract-to-permanent role. Join a dynamic QA team who collaborate with an agile development team to produce quality software applications.
1. Design test plans and test scripts to support application development.
2. Actively participate in test planning, test development, test execution, and resolving defects.
3. Revise testing scope and approach based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
4. Verify, report, and track defects found in testing.
You should have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications.
• A test mentality and methodology with a strong focus on end-to-end scenario testing.
• 2+ years of dedicated experience testing web and desktop applications.
• Ability to work and participate in a team with open and collaborative style of communications.
• Knowledge of testing cycles and QA principles with an understanding of the usefulness of different
testing methods: functional, integration, system, and regression testing.
• Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, experience with test design and execution.
• Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
• Ability to adapt to changing project scope and requirements.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple internal teams.
• Understanding of software development life cycle.
• Functional knowledge of a structured query language is a plus (basic level, e.g. an understanding of
table relationships, how to execute common functions).
• Ability to work at both detailed and abstract levels.
• Excellent listening skills
• Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person.
• Ability to launch new projects and follow through to completion.
• Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting capability.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume as a Word document, including your annual compensation requirements and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-343-7470. Sponsorship is not available. Principals only please.
Systems Alliance, Inc - 23 months ago
Systems Alliance is a technology services firm. Our consultants, developers and project managers define and deliver Web, IT and business...