The Maids International has an opening for a Sales Coach to support the National Sales Center based in Omaha, NE. Reporting to the Manager of the National Sales Center, the purpose of this role is to conduct routine monitoring of the sales and customer service calls to ensure a quality customer experience is being delivered. This role will also identify improvement opportunities in addition to training and development needs on both an individual and collective level.
Contact us if you have experience with and enjoy doing the following:
- Overseeing quality assurance and sales coaching; including new hire and continued agent training, call monitoring (recorded, live and side by side), call and quote evaluation and calibration scoring.
- Providing coaching to agents that will impact their stats to meet or exceed department metric standards
- Stepping up to manage the floor when department manager is out.
- Developing and implementing agent Performance Improvement Plans to coach agents who are not meeting department standards.
- Providing sales phone back up in short term circumstances where call volumes are exceeding projections and meeting service levels are critical.
- Quality assurance and sales coaching experience in a call center environment and technologies; specifically, call monitoring and recording systems.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written; as well as, interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate and partner with other departments in order to identify and assist in the development of improved processes and procedures.
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor agents to ensure that all agents are meeting or exceeding department standards.
- Outstanding organization, time management skills.
The Maids offers a comprehensive benefit package and a casual working environment. The Maids is one of the fastest growing maids services in the United States, ranked number #1 in the residential cleaning franchise division by Entrepreneur magazine and ranked 42nd overall in the 500 top 50! We hope to hear from you on this great opportunity. We do appreciate your interest in The Maids, however, we will only respond to the most qualified applicants.
Indeed - 6 months ago
The Maids International is the corporate office of The Maids®, a premier residential cleaning franchise company, with franchise...