We are currently seeking a meticulous, results-driven Quality Assurance Analyst who will thrive in an open and collaborative work environment where your voice will be heard. Strong candidates will quickly pick up concepts and procedures, and deliver results on time and with exceptional accuracy. If you are a passionate problem solver, this is an ideal opportunity to join our fun and talented tech group while making a strong contribution to the overall organization.
- Assesses and determines standards of performance, functionality, and quality of SaaS browser-based applications against specified criteria.
- Manages and takes ownership of the software quality assurance process within the organization.
- Identifies, analyzes, documents, and manages detected defects and operational non-conformities based on established requirements and design specifications.
- Develops and maintains testing processes, including associated test tools and methods, in support of established software development life cycle.
- Calculates and analyzes established software metrics and assesses the results to determine potential corrective actions, process and/or product improvements.
- Plans and performs test preparation, including setting up test environments and creating test data and databases as needed.
- Develops test cases for functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and security testing in conjunction with end-to-end workflow testing.
- Participates in code review activities as part of white-box testing.
- Bachelors degree in a technical curriculum or equivalent work experience in testing browser-based software applications.
- 3+ years’ experience developing and executing test cases written in support of manual software testing (black-box; white-box a plus).
- Hands-on experience with test automation using open source web testing platforms such as Selenium.
- Thorough understanding of web application testing in LAMP environments.
- Understanding and knowledge of financial software testing standards and requirements.
- Hands-on knowledge of PHP, shell scripting and SQL queries.
- Experience with load testing and performance testing.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Thought Convergence, Inc. - 16 months ago
The Premier Domain Solution for the Global Market
Located in west Los Angeles and founded in 2001, Thought Convergence, Inc. is the...