The Quality Assurance
Assistant will assist the Quality Assurance Associate with contract management,
technical assistance, processing of document authorization, among other administrative
responsibilities for Seedco’s Mid-South operations.
Primary Job Functions:
- Assists with the preparation of reports
regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Participates in completing program
desktop and file reviews.
- Creates and maintains reports of
compliance reviews and distribute to program staff and external partners.
- Provides clerical and administrative
support related to documentation system requirements.
- Maintains documentation manuals to
assure they are accurate and up-to-date and available to appropriate personnel.
- Types, copies, distributes/retrieves and
files new and revised controlled documents.
- Update and maintains various databases,
- Performs special projects and other
duties, as assigned.
This position will work collaboratively
with other departments including: IT, Billing, Data
programs and senior staff.
Education and Related Work
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or
performance monitoring required.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related
experience with federal contract management or corporate
Knowledge, skills and
- Direct experience with TANF or State of
Tennessee Department of Human Services programs, preferred.
Other Special Considerations:
- Must have excellent verbal and
written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with
experience in procedural documentation
- Ability to keep information
private during and after their employment is required
- A knowledge of records
management procedures as related to employment documentation is preferred.
- Knowledge of assigned program
activities guidelines and processes, a plus
- Must have strong skills in
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, View
Wise and DHS Accent are a plus
- Must be organized and have the ability
to work effectively under pressure in both a team setting and individually.
This job is performed under
general office conditions, and is not subject to any strenuous
or dangerous conditions.