• Engineering, construction , and/or nuclear plant experience required
• Current ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994
• Lead Auditor Certification highly desirable
• Project Management experience highly desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important
information, facts, and ideas
• Skills in planning and performing quality audits, assessments, and evaluations to
applicable procedural requirements
• Must meet educational requirements for, obtain, and maintain a Lead Auditor
• Certification pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1994, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix
• Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university, or Professional Engineer license, is desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Skills and knowledge to be able to review technical requirements of plant operations, identify non-conformances, and verify sufficient corrective actions.
• Ability to obtain unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant