Deffenbaugh is looking for a Quality Assurance Coach to do initial training with customer service new hires, as well as, continued education and training in addition to ongoing quality audits and performance measurements
This is a full-time Quality Assurance Coach position, responsibilities include:
- Train new customer service employees
- Quality assurance recording, monitoring and scoring
- Identify problem work orders and coach appropriately
- Works with Supervisor for proper reporting, weekly, monthly, and yearly comparisons. Aka benchmarking.
- Will complete specific departmental audits
- Will keep knowledge base current with all updates (wiki)
- To be pro activate, weekly targets will be identified to audit entire work orders for that specific day and specific department to ensure work orders are being generating correctly and consistently.
- Will watch over service events email and identify with Director issues and follow up with resolutions
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- 3-5 years quality assurance /coaching with a track record of results
- Knowledge of refuse based computer application , IPAK preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivated
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent MS Office experience especially Excel- 50+WPM
Associate's degree (A. A.) or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The work environment is an office setting and a shop setting; phones ringing, people meeting, employees checking in and out.
The physical demands are the ability to lift 20 lbs for filing, sitting for long periods of time, speaking on the phone, using fingers for writing and typing.
Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug/alcohol free work environment
Deffenbaugh Industries - 16 months ago