Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Job Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
- Investigates deviations in Operations.
- Conducts root cause analyses, identify and implement CAPAs, make risk assessments and impact assessments.
- Approves deviations, CAPAs and SOPs.
- Performs reviews for Regulatory or Customer audits.
- Conducts QA meetings and training with various Operational sectors.
- Must be available for flexible work shifts.
- Other duties as determined by QC/QA management.
- Associates degree required and Bachelors of Science preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in a Quality Assurance environment.
- Familiarity with FDA and other industry governmental and regulation agencies.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks at once all while ensuring quality and standards are met.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including validation protocol and report writing.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Working knowledge in various Operational sectors: Production, Technical Support and Packaging.
- Knowledge of ICH/FDA/USP/CFR guidelines.
- Demonstrated true management and customer interaction skills (internal customers is necessary and external customers desired) for accomplishing site quality control and business goals.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc. - 2 years ago
Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company.
As a fully integrated...