Director of Quality Assurance sought to head up all site quality Bulk manufacturing for our client – a global biopharmaceutical and biotechnology leader.
Top Initial Challenges:
1) Direct efforts to ensure successful implementation of new quality product process.
2) Lead a large quality team with particular focus on the following:
a. Continuous improvement efforts and advancing Quality operations to where they are state of the art.
b. Expanding, developing and motivating staff.
c. Coaching and development plans
3) Ensure processes, systems and assays are in a proper state of validation
4) Site Environmental Program management.
Location : Puerto Rico
Contact : Apply below and/or at www.fpccareers.com and/or contact Ira Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bulk / Drug Substance Quality expertise
2) BS Degree (or higher) in a scientific or engineering field
3) 5+ years of success (should be documented on your resume) with quality team management
4) Capability to lead Quality for a dynamic bulk pharmaceutical site .
5) Ability to live and work in Puerto Rico (relocation pkg available)
6) 10+ years pharmaceutical industry experience (with a preference for experience in sterile pharma or biologics)
Key Words : bulk, drug substance, quality assurance, implementation, environmental, assay