As a Quality Assurance Engineer on the AppInternals Xpert Solutions team, you will be responsible for designing test strategies, writing comprehensive test plans and executing manual test plans. You will assist other QA engineers and developers to identify software defects and test fixes. The right candidate should be ready to multitask across diverse environments. You must display strong analytical skills and have a good understanding of client/server system architecture, n-tier architecture and performance analysis.
Our AppInternals Xpert Solution provides real-time performance analysis of complex distributed applications by monitoring system and application metrics within each server, including deep method-level instrumentation for Java and . NET applications. Join an exceptionally talented team of engineers as we continue to define the state of the art and develop next-generation software products.
Explore our company where the work is challenging, rewarding, and our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to use Unix and Windows systems
- Comprehension of relational database management systems and database architecture within large enterprise systems using Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Familiarity with multi-tier applications (be ready to discuss details)
- Capacity to work as both a team member and independent contributor who can adjust to changing priorities while maintaining productivity
- Experience with Python, Jython, Perl, Java and . NET framework
- Desirable experience but not required:
- Experience with Silk, AutoIt and Selenium
- Confidence to participate and contribute in a fast-paced and technologically diverse development environment
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art.
OPNET Technologies - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard