· Plans, organizes, coordinates, and directs the quality assurance program designed to ensure continuous production of cans consistent with established Plant and Corporate standards.
· Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establishes proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished cans.
· Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
· Directs, through Production Management and Hourly Team Members the inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and cans.
· Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to can quality and reliability.
· Must do analysis to discover and apply remedies for the root or basic causes of quality defects.
· Responsible for all required paperwork and reports of the Quality Assurance function such as: HFI reports, Can-weight reports, axial load reports, QA audit reports, Corporate monthly reports, etc. Other duties, responsibilities, or roles may be assigned by the Plant Manager or the Management Team.
- Lean/Six Sigma (a must)
- ASQ certification, (a plus)
- 3 years management experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Strong Statistical Analysis Software, Microsoft Office.
Crown Holdings - 30+ days ago
Crown Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The Company’s primary pr...