Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and execute manual test plans/cases based on supplied requirements and decompose business requirements.
- Adhere to Digital River best practices for preparation and delivery of all test artifacts (e.g., test plans, test cases, and metrics).
- Follow and enforce QA processes and methodologies.
- Seek additional responsibilities.
- Mentor/train of fellow team members.
- Identify and execute test approach for each individual testing responsibility (functional, load, etc) with increased complexity.
- Estimate work effort and capacity.
- Deliver timely, concise, and objective status reports of individual testing responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS/CS/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Previous Development or QA Work Experience Required (1-3 yrs)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with foreign language a plus
- Proven skill in defect identification
- Deep knowledge of internet technologies
- Demonstrated ability to test scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of systems infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of quality management tools
- Basic e-commerce experience
- Significant knowledge of the QA process/SDLC
- Basic programming skills
- Basic knowledge of CVS/version control
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure
- Hands-on use of command-line driven technology such as UNIX or LINUX
- Basic understanding of QA automation
- Initiative and ownership
- Organization skills
- Time management ability
- Communication skills
- Self-directed approach
- Positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clarification of inconsistencies
- Proven skill in risk analysis
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 13 months ago