Trusted. Innovative. Elegant. Engaging. Liberating. Ubiquitous. We're DocuSign. With 15 million users who have DocuSigned more than 120 million documents in 58 countries, our technology is the global standard for signing everything, everywhere.
We are a customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving industry leader whose technology has reached mainstream. Every consumer, individual professional, work group, and company is a potential customer. With 30,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every business day, we're in the midst of incredible hyper growth.
To further our momentum, we're looking for top talent to join our high performance team in our journey to help everyone do business faster – and better.
DocuSign is seeking sharp, agile and experienced quality assurance engineering talent in Seattle to join the team and take part in the dramatic growth currently underway. Testing will focus on business system development and integration. This is your chance to join the leader and support all aspects of the business.
The DocuSign Business System Development team is looking for experienced software engineers to test integrations with business system platforms (Salesforce, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics, Zuora, etc.). If you are passionate, motivated, energetic and skilled in two or more of the following areas then DocuSign wants to talk to you!
Position: Business System QA Engineer
- Salesforce APEX, Visualforce Testing
- SOAP/REST Web Services Testing
- Solid SQL, Relational Database Analysis
- Automation and Performance Testing
- Integrated Systems Analysis
DocuSign is looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to join our development team in Seattle. Quality Assurance Engineers on the Business Systems Team will work closely with Product Development, Finance and Sales Operations to drive requirements and test integrations for DocuSign business systems across the organization on a variety of platforms.
Our office is in downtown Seattle, near the Pike Place Market with a great view of Elliot Bay.
- Participate in driving the Quality of the product, all the way from requirement specification through release.
- Analyze, propose, and develop solutions for advanced technical problems and issues.
- Write maintainable, efficient, and well-documented test matrix using engineering best practices.
- Contribute and adhere to company-wide process standards for enhancing code readability, supportability, and extensibility. Create and maintain high-quality technical documentation for all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures.
- Meet all development milestones and business objectives on schedule.
- Investigates and evaluates emerging technologies and provides advice on technical strategies and opportunities.
- Participate in regular team-based specification reviews; provide feedback and suggestions to other members of the engineering team, and incorporate ideas from members of the team into tested applications.
- Provide mentoring and technical assistance to other team members.
- Assist with project management tasks (e.g. scheduling, task and project estimation, status reports, etc.) as necessary.
- Demonstrated experience with software testing tools, including test case management, defect tracking, continuous integration systems, and test harnesses
- Demonstrated experience with web service architectures and methodologies (REST, SOAP, XML)
- Passion for testing and advanced testing as an engineering discipline
- Strong independent problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work and participate in a team setting with an open, collaborative communication style
- Experience with Agile software development cycle.
- Experience with Bugzilla, and the triage process.
- Experience as a Business Analyst a plus.
- Experience testing financial applications and integrations a plus.
DocuSign, Inc. - 20 months ago