Quality Assurance Engineer
Louisiana - New Orleans Metro
Email this job
Our client, a leading innovative Global Manufacturing organization, has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Engineer at its New Orleans Area headquarters. As a key member of the Manufacturing Quality Assurance and Inspection Team, the selected QA candidate will be responsible for overseeing and implementing an overall quality plan. The ideal prospect will be an analytical problem solver with experience in a Job Shop Environment.
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Performance of quality audits in production ensuring conformance.
- Identifying discrepancies, and preparing non-conformity reports.
- Charging product & process inspections for all Incoming and Outgoing Quality Control.
- Managing QMS Documentation including Quality Manual, Procedure and Work Instructions.
- Utilize knowledge of inspection tools and methods to perform product audits.
- Develop trend-line reporting and produce Quality Metrics.
- Provide solutions to quality related problems with suppliers and customers.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Technical related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in QA and Inspection capacity. ASQ Quality Engineer and Lean Six-Sigma Certification is highly desired.
Desired Skills & Experience
High Level Knowledge of:
Base Salary range for this role is $60-70k with competitive benefits and performance bonus. Please visit http://www.JacksonNoble.com for more information on this and future opportunities.
- ASME Y14.5
- Continuous Improvement
- Electrical Assembling IPC Standards
- Lean Principles
Jackson Noble - 22 months ago