Own and improve QA processes take pride in product ownership, resulting in quality release - all the while maintaining a fast, iterative pace. In addition you will develop automation test infrastruture and tests. This position will require some development using Java. You will design, maintain, and execute existing and future automation suites. In addition to the automated testing, there will be exploratory and other types of testing mixed in to support the automation effort was well as product releases.
Adopt QA methodologies and take pride in product ownership, resulting in quality release - all the while maintaining a fast, iterative pace. In addition you will develop automation UI test scripts. This position will require some development using Java. You will maintain, execute and produce reports for existing and future automation suites. All testing during major release cycles will be done manually.
Additional success factors:
- Must be proficient in at least one structured programming language, preferably Java.
- 2+ years in QA and automation testing of application interfaces and understands QA process.
- Experience with Linux systems.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Familiar with Selenium RC or WebDriver.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Innovation and teamwork.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active problem solver.
- Experience with web technologies (html, php, ajax, etc).
- Experience with large distributed systems
- Experience with SQL
- Previous experience in search advertising (Google/Yahoo/MSN) a big plus
This is an on-site, full time salaried position located in Portland, Oregon. Compensation depends on prior experience. Marin pays market-leading compensation and provides the best benefits in the country. In addition to providing a great work environment, Marin Software provides Equity participation, pays 90% of comprehensive health plans (medical, vision and dental), has generous PTO and will expense 50% of commute cost (via parking or mass transit). Marin Software’s world headquarters is located in the financial district of San Francisco with remote offices in Chicago, Austin, Chicago, and New York. European headquarters are located in London with additional offices in Singapore, Paris, Hamburg, Tokyo, Shanghai, Sydney and Stockholm.
About Marin Software
Marin provides a leading revenue acquisition management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile advertising, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin’s products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview . Marin's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MRIN.
Marin Software - 11 months ago