QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
- Own the overall quality for product releases – take personal responsibility, alongside the developers, for the ongoing quality of our products.
- Create, maintain, and execute manual/automated test cases.
- Participate in creating test plans and defining strategies to ensure that we have proper coverage and test traceability.
- Develop and improve testing methods, processes and overall quality of tested deliverables.
- Perform ‘hands-on’ testing to verify new features and bug fixes and provide status reports and test results.
- Work closely with development team to determine specific test requirements.
- Identify and communicate issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills.
- Help with coordinating releases into the production environment.
- Take ownership of issues and track through to resolution.
- Troubleshoot complex issues using advanced testing techniques.
- Interface with product and development teams to address bugs, enhancements and features.
- Manage and configure test environments.
- Actively Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on features/implementation/usability.
- Must have 1-2 years of hands-on programming experience.
- Test-to-break mentality and tireless pursuit of quality.
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented, and self-directed
- Able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Must work well in both team environment and independently.
- Must have a high level of testing maturity, be highly organized, and have an understanding of defining/testing what is important.
- Adept at Agile methodologies and how QA fits in this paradigm.
- Good SDLC and QA methodology knowledge.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Must be flexible and able to apply a proper sense of urgency to shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated skill with application testing procedures, techniques, and tools, including test planning, case writing, and automation.
- Experience testing scalable and highly available web applications at all layers of the architecture.
- Experience writing SQL queries to validate data and test results.
- Understanding of Microsoft environment (.NET, SQL Server).
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance strategies and methodologies.
- Experience with system, integration, regression, front-end and back-end testing.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with innovative thinking in resolving both technical and business problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- A genuine desire to pursue a career in QA or software development.
- Experience testing of browser plugins/add-ons/extensions.
- Experience with basic configuration of IIS7.
- Experience in security, load, and performance testing.
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment.
- Experience managing and working with defect tracking system like TFS.
- Experience with test case management systems.
- Experience with Automation Tools, Scripting /Load testing.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 18 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...