Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. has been delivering innovative solutions for today’s intelligent cars for over 25 years. With facilities throughout North America, we are a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics to the automotive industry.
We are seeking a flexible team player to fill our Quality Assurance Engineer position located at our Edmonton, KY facility.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for Quality Engineering support for Toyota, Chrysler, and Ford Activities including:
- Primary window person for Toyota quality issues and concerns, including new model, mass production and service parts.
- Create and complete Toyota quality documentation (Inspection standards, MQC, PA packages, etc.)
- Travel to customers and suppliers for meetings, discussions, coordinating activities and audits.
- Coordinate quality improvement activities with SQA and components suppliers.
- Assist in preparation and control of quality documentation for Chrysler and Ford products / areas.
- Provide support for SQA and suppliers for PPAP and quality improvements.
- Support other activities as directed by the manager or above.
- BS degree of Engineering with 2-3 years Quality Assurance experience or combination of education and Quality Assurance experience totaling 7 years.
- Experience in all of the following areas:
- Toyota Quality requirements, expectations, forms, customer schedules and trial expectations
- APQP documentation (including, but not limited to Control Plans, FMEA, MSA)
- Supplier quality experience (PPAP and audits) preferred.
- Bi-Lingual English-Japanese preferred, but not required.
Our associates are what drive Sumitomo’s continued growth, and therefore we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, paid holidays and vacation benefits.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Delivering innovative solutions for today's intelligent cars is what Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. is all about - and for this...