- Must be able to work assigned shift
- Must a bachelor's degree plus five years experience and/or training
- CQE certification preferred
- Must possess the ability to analyze, interpret business documents/correspondence and procedure manuals
- Must be have a high level of mathematical, analytical and computer skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of the valve and strainer industry preferred as well
- Must be a team player and able to work with all departments
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Will coordinate activities concerned with the quality assurance of industrial processes, materials, and products.
Will plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, design, test and/or integration to assure the quality of the products and components.
Watts Water Technologies - 19 months ago