WideOrbit is looking for a testing guru to join our WO Automation for Radio team as a QA Engineer. WO Automation for Radio is the industry's most modern and powerful radio automation system that provides the most complete, state-of-the-art solution for Radio broadcasters across their organization. As a QA Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take ownership over several aspects of the QA process to help us improve the quality and performance of our award-winning product.
You will design, implement and execute testing strategies for our WO Automation for Radio product, with the potential to affect thousands of customers.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Testing our application to debug our software products.
- Using testing tools to automate QA functions.
- Build, drive, and implement QA processes used during software releases.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modifications.
- Work closely with software developers and coordinate with offshore team.
- Define testing requirements/objectives, and author test cases for highly complex technical issues.
- Integrate and work with developers to develop the best test suites to insure quality product.
- Analyze/write test standards and procedures.
- 4+ years software QA experience with cloud, distributed, and standalone applications.
- Prior experience with Java applications. Understanding of C++ is a plus.
- Experience defining and managing quality assurance processes.
- Knowledge of automated testing and relevant tools and frameworks (i.e. jUnit).
- Understanding the benefits of continuous integrations and experience with CI environments such as Jenkins and Hudson.
- Experience working with SQL and understanding of relationship databases. PostgreSQL experience is a plus.
- Experience in preparing test plans and cases
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience with Virtual Machines (i.e. VMware, Xen, Microsoft VM).
- Previous experience developing and implementing regression and feature test suites a must.
- Knowledge of SDLC. Experience with agile/scrum methodology is a plus.
This position will be based at our Coppell, TX office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, company paid Health Reimbursement Account, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit - 19 months ago