Watson is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Intern to join our team!
Possible Summer Projects: Optimize the processes involved with Batch Record Processing by streamlining and improving efficiency of: 1) Issuance, 2) Review, 3) Status, and 4) Filing.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP regulations in manufacturing areas including all documentation.
- Facilitate communication between departments to ensure a smooth flow of materials and releases.
- Issue batch record materials to production, perform manufacturing area room audits and perform in-process AQL sampling and product inspection.
- Audit data from manufacturing, warehouse, Quality Control, vendors C of A and other relevant batch record documentation.
- Review and release all intermediate and finished materials and products as well as their corresponding batch records
Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
Knowledge of basic mathematical principles, statistical computation and analysis
Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation
Knowledge of or ability to learn and comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Rising Junior or Senior pursuing BS degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry) and Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
Watson Pharmaceuticals - 14 months ago