1st Financial Bank USA (1FBUSA), one of the top 30 VISA/Mastercard issuers in the United States, provides consumer credit Services to a nationwide customer base. If you'd value a challenging and satisfying career in a small, friendly, team-oriented environment, we have the ideal opportunity for you.
1st Financial Bank USA is seeking an energetic Quality Assurance Lead with a proven track record to join an established, bright and focused team in helping create, develop, and deploy quality multi-tiered Web applications.
As a Quality Assurance Lead you will:
- Lead, manage, and participate in the QA testing efforts for multiple product releases.
- Interact and work closely with distributed development and test teams throughout the product development life cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, communicating with Project Managers, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, Technical Support and IT.
- Review and provide input into requirements, specifications, design documents and other product and engineering documentation.
- Develop and Maintain test plans, testing strategies, test cases and scenarios, test data, matrices, and other QA related documentation.
- Perform Automated Testing using scripting and load testing tools.
- Work closely with the Director of Quality Assurance to help innovate and continually improve the team’s testing procedures and methodologies.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and abilities:
- Ability to work and play with a team of bright and dedicated individuals.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of data sources, data flows, databases and experience with Oracle, SQL and Toad.
- 6+ years QA experience, including Functional, Error, Real World / Exploratory, User Acceptance Scenarios, and Boundary conditions.
- 1-2+ years testing financial applications, including financial calculations and/or formula.
- 3+ years of SQA Lead experience.
- Firm understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 1-2 Years J2EE and or other Java based testing experience. This includes testing OLTP application systems.
- 1-2 Years testing batch processing systems.
- Self-driven with proven leadership qualities and ability.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science.
1st Financial Bank USA provides a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program, including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid leave program, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much more!
For more information,
call our Job Line: 605-235-5333 or 866-683-1674
1st Financial Bank USA - 8 months ago