1FB.net is seeking an energetic Quality Assurance Lead with a proven track record to join an established, bright and focused team in helping create, develop, and deploy quality multi-tiered Web applications.
As a Quality Assurance Lead you will:
- Lead, manage, and participate in the QA testing efforts for multiple product releases.
- Interact and work closely with distributed development and test teams throughout the product development life cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, communicating with Project Managers, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, Technical Support and IT.
- Review and provide input into requirements, specifications, design documents and other product and engineering documentation.
- Develop and Maintain test plans, testing strategies, test cases and scenarios, test data, matrices, and other QA related documentation.
- Perform Automated Testing using scripting and load testing tools.
- Work closely with the Director of Quality Assurance to help innovate and continually improve the team’s testing procedures and methodologies.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and abilities:
- Ability to work and play with a team of bright and dedicated individuals.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of data sources, data flows, databases and experience with Oracle, SQL and Toad.
- 6+ years QA experience, including Functional, Error, Real World / Exploratory, User Acceptance Scenarios, and Boundary conditions.
- 1-2+ years testing financial applications, including financial calculations and/or formula.
- 3+ years of SQA Lead experience.
- Firm understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 1-2 Years J2EE and or other Java based testing experience. This includes testing OLTP application systems.
- 1-2 Years testing batch processing systems.
- Self-driven with proven leadership qualities and ability.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science.
1fb.net, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship status, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, disability or any other protected status.
1st Financial Bank USA -- a leading provider of financial services for college students and graduates -- has helped thousands of students...