Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Establish and maintain Quality Assurance (QA) processes and procedures for Federal PMO IT projects, ensuring that efficient Quality Assurance processes are in place and executed in adherence to current, applicable policies and procedures including; the systems development lifecycle management
- Establishing Quality Assurance (QA) and Configuration Management (CM) processes and procedures for Federal PMO IT projects and ensuring adherence to policies, objectives, and guidelines
- Identifying policy needs and priorities, reviewing, revising and creating and establishing policies, and advising staff and management on organization QA and CM policies and practices
- Ensuring that changes made to IT systems are conducted in accordance with all applicable QA policies and procedures and the systems development lifecycle management process
- Creating Standard operating procedures for Quality Assurance software development testing
- Managing and supporting the HP Quality Center tool and related integration activities
- Providing technical assistance and training to computer systems users on QA policies and procedures as they relate to: software testing (industry standards and best practices), test management software (HP Quality Center), Test automation software (HP Quick Test Professional).
- Writing test scripts and performing QA testing as needed.
- Planning and facilitating the execution of testing events, including quality control testing, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, and application pilot testing.
- Formal training and/or experience performing Quality Assurance functions (10-15 yrs)
- Experience conducting Quality Control reviews of project deliverables
- Assist in the testing and acceptance of project life cycle deliverables
- Experience with the implementation and monitoring of enterprise-level QA programs
- Self motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments and instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management, organizational skills and responsiveness
- Experience in application of the HP Quality Center (QC) web-based software quality assurance tool set; including requirements management, test management, and business processes testing for IT and application environments.
- Prior experience working with project teams that include government and contractor personnel within the Federal government IT project delivery environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to new priorities and mission objectives
- PMP Certification and/or ASQ certification
Clearance Requirements: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in technical discipline or related work experience.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.