Expanding, high growth company in Hawthorne, NY is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing manufacturing practice, validating processes, providing documentation, managing staff, and working with all levels of Crown Management to assure highest level of customer product satisfaction.
1. Develops a Quality Assurance Team that monitors, develops, measures, and enhances processes at all customer contact points.
2. Assure the highest level of quality customer experience and product performance.
3. Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information, reporting, analysis to operational team and assist in implementing of production, productivity, quality, and customer-service changes.
4. Prepares an annual budget and determine the costs of lack of performance verses performance by initiating corrective actions.
5. Monitors and reports cost of a return, correction, or lost customers verses the cost to correct the issues.
6. Develops quality assurance by identifying critical control points and preventive measures.
7. Establishes a monitoring procedure for corrective actions and verification procedures that monitoring success or failure of corrective actions.
8. Maintains and improves quality by investigating customer corrections and collaborates with other members of management to develop new products, processes, system enhancements, and improved manufacturing techniques, and training methods.
9. Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including corrections, internal errors, and returns.
10. Validates of corrective processes are working as planned.
11. Establish SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) for all quality initiatives.
12. Maintain high levels of accuracy during peak and low seasons.
13. Enhance subordinates’ well being and ability through quality training and give opportunities for promotion.
14. Always research to improve all Quality assurance programs and efforts according to company’s objectives.
- College degree Preferred
- 2 or more years of quality management experience in manufacturing, warehousing, or customer contact.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
Must be within commuting distance of Hawthorne, NY