EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations, headquartered in New York. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 17,500 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+ FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US,
India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria.
The LifePRO division of EXL is a team dedicated to the development and implementation of the EXL LifePRO insurance administration system for Life, Health and Annuity Business. LifePRO streamlines policy administration for insurance companies through features such as a flexible product engine, real-time customer service and extensive agent compensation support.
The QA Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the LifePRO Quality Assurance Team. The LifePRO QA team consists of onsite,
remote, and offshore associates, and is responsible for the testing of system modifications, both internal and client requested, and client system
conversions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the various software testing methodologies and procedures, and possess the ability to lead a team of experienced QA professionals. Management
professionals within this field enjoy working with people, computers and
software and have a strong desire to work as part of a management team.
- Develop, motivate, coach, advise and manage the LifePRO Quality Assurance team toprovide optimal systems support to clients
- Develop and manage the overall testing strategy and methodology for EXL LifePRO
- Lead and manage the design, development, maintenance and execution
of comprehensive test plans and test cases following well-defined standards and processes using manual and/or automated testing tools
- Ensure client requests are met in a timely and reasonable fashion, procedures are followed and testing is sufficient to ensure quality deliveries of changes
- Maximize on shore and off shore teams to meet business demand
- Assists in providing compilation structure by analyzing, creating, and testing solutions of minor to large complexity for production issues
- Provide status reporting on projects and resources to senior management
Candidate must have 5+ years combined people management and automated software testing experience
4 year college degree
Experience supporting a wide range of end users
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interface with all types of IT professionals, business users and customers
Ability to exercise flexibility and judgment in a changing environment
Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
Ability to perform duties independently
Experience with Life, Health and/or Annuity products is desirable
FLMI certification is desirable
Prior LifePRO experience is not required, but is highly desirable
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...