Responsible for managing software testing operations including testing of new systems, feature changes, rate revisions, and system integration for systems owned by IT. Ensure testing quality, efficiency, and consistency through the development, implementation, and management of the QA Testing staff. Maintain a strong level of interaction and communication between the Project Management, Business Analyst, and development teams.
1. Manage and coordinate all software testing efforts for subset of IT systems related to rate revisions, projects, system requests, and production issues for all products in all lines of business in all operating states.
2. Manage staff responsible for testing changes to production systems.
3. Develop, implement, and monitor processes, and procedures to achieve software testing efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Define, establish, implement and manage QA processes and procedures for assigned systems.
5. Measure efficiency and productivity of overall department by clearly defining and reporting results regularly.
6. Maintain a skilled staff by recruiting, selecting, and coaching employees. Develop and manage staff objectives, performance evaluations, and salary administration. Work with staff to develop appropriate training and career plans in conjunction with Grange performance management processes.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education & experience and a minimum of 5 years related management experience preferred. Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership qualities. Must possess ability to complete multiple tasks within set deadlines. A willingness to further insurance and QA knowledge through continued education. Software experience required: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, TFS, and SQL.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 30+ days ago
At Grange, we are committed to providing our agents with a full line of competitive products and services to meet the individual needs and l...