The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing quality assurance programs at the QCC plant level. The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the training, development and performance management of the QA and Sanitation team members at the Quality Control Center. He/she will implement and update policies and procedures as well as recommend improvements in product quality.
The Quality Assurance Manager must…
For a more detailed job description and to apply please go to http://www.legalseafoods.com/careers and select "Corporate Opportunities"
- Monitor Quality Control Programs to ensure process controls are met, document activities, and bring about corrective action as needed.
- Conduct and implement food safety training, annual GMP training, and HACCP program and updates as necessary. Ensure compliance with quality, food safety and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate documents and controls, conduct audits, train team member and ensure compliance with FDA, OSHA, and IFS regulations and requirements.
- Monitor quality of product produced on a daily sample pull and communicates any opportunities to production and plant manager.
- Be responsible for the performance and management of the Sanitation personnel, programs and activities.
- Be fully knowledgeable and trained in GMP, HACCP and FDA manufacturing practices
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Have a BS in Science or related field or related field or 5-10 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extended specialized training from Safe Quality Food a plus
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and changes affecting food safety and develops and recommend appropriate programs to ensure compliance.
At Legal Sea Foods, our employees' talent and dedication drive our uncompromising commitment to quality. We offer great pay and benefits including paid vacations, 401K, and an excellent Medical/Dental insurance program.
Legal Sea Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 12 months ago