Under the direction and supervision of the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Nurse Associate implements, monitors and evaluates the Quality Assurance and Improvement activities of On Lok Lifeways.
Quality Management Team
Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
Provider Credentialing Committee
Infection Control Committee
Dental Review Committee
Policy and Procedure Committee
- Prepare for, coordinate, and participate in various QA Committees including but not limited to:
- Prepare quarterly CMS HPMS narratives for ER and Hospital Readmissions.
- Prepare clinical narratives for all CMS HPMS Level 2 incidents.
- Organize and facilitate service utilization reviews.
- Assist in revision and updates of Infection Control Plans.
- Licensure and Audit Coordination.
- Perform Quality Assurance and Improvement Studies including the collection, analysis and reporting on quality assurance and improvement data and implementation of corrective action plans.
- All Other Reasonably Related Jobs as Assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Advance degree in nursing or healthcare management desirable.
- Possess a current and valid California Registered Nurse license.
- Three to five years previous experience in Managed Care.
- Excellent analytic and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with physicians and interdisciplinary teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please contact Jessica Mathers at Jmathers@onlok.org , (888-609-5258), or visit www.onlok.org
On Lok - 19 months ago