The position is responsible for monitoring the telephone interactions of all employees. The Quality Assurance Representative will also be responsible for the coaching and development of all the representatives they monitor. This responsibility includes coordinating the voice interaction with the data from the servicing system to ensure that the customer receives timely, accurate, and complete information. Additionally the position is responsible for partnering with the appropriate department managers to deliver feedback regarding the customer interaction, including opportunities for improvement as well as providing direct feedback to the representatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer skills- knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Windows, Typing (40wpm).
- Abilities- Confidentiality, good verbal and written skills, ability to teach in adult education, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts recommend corrective approaches, and perform coaching sessions to maintain or exceed targeted quality levels.
- Flexibility- Days, evenings, weekends. Shifts will vary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- AA degree preferred. One or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Call center experience required. Prior people performance management/coaching/feedback experience desired.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs. Responsible for being an active participant in the SYKES safety, security and privacy programs to protect SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all SYKES' employees.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to account and team through various forms of call monitoring to insure that agents are adhering to policies and procedures when meeting customers’ needs and requirements.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to the training dept., through identifying training deficiencies, trends, gaps and additional needs, through performing various forms of call monitoring.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to individual agents, by performing individual coaching to agents to insure correction and prevent quality slippage.
- The Quality Technician has frequent communications with the Training dept., Team Managers, and Account Managers.
- Compiles daily, weekly and monthly monitoring reports.
Sykes Enterprises provides business process outsourcing services, IT consulting and IT-enabled services, such as technical support and...